Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Faves: My Favorite FREE Lightroom Presets

I'm back!  And like any good friend I brought you all gifts back from my vacation or stay-cation, rather :)  That's right...the only thing better than faves...are FREE faves!

There are so many things I love about Adobe's Lightroom--including the ability to give my photos a one-of-a-kind look with the simple click of a button!

This is done with the use of presets--Lightroom's equivalent of  Photoshop's actions.  Like actions, presets can bring so many different looks and feels to your photos


Today I'd like to share a few of my favorite FREE presets available for download at Presets Heaven:


All of these transformations were made with a simple click of a button--that's right, no additional edits were needed! 

You can download a 30-day free trial of Adobe Lightroom here and for extra help on importing your free presets into Lightroom for use, check out this video tutorial.

Have a Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...