While my crafting style is fairly eclectic and often based upon my inspirations at any given time--one thing remains constant: I love bringing together new tools and techniques with old or repurposed items from my home and scrapbooking stash.
I also love to fuse concepts from other crafts with my current scrapbook style. I like thinking beyond the page to make fun and original craft projects and albums. And I enjoy making my own embellishments for my paper projects and designing my own papers and elements for my digital layouts.
But more than anything I love the art of keeping my family's memories!
Design Team & Teaching Experience
Get It Scrapped - Teacher - January 2010 to Present
ErinInk - Creative Team Member - January 2010 to Present
Scrap This Kit - Guest Designer - February 2010
Crazy Daisy Kit Co. - Design Team - March 2010 to December 2010
Biograffiti- Creative Team Member - March 2010 to Present
Scrap This Kit - Guest Designer - May 2010
Masterful Scrapbook Design - Teacher - September 2010 to Present
PSA Essentials - Design Team - October 2010 to February 2011
Aja Abney - Guest Designer - November 2010
Danielle Young Designs - Creative Team Member - February 2011 to Present
"Just Be You" Ella Publishing's Scrapbook Ellaments E-zine (January 2010)
"Mommy Makes Everything OK" Scrapbooking.com E-zine (March 2010)Disclosure
- This is a personal blog written and edited by me. At times I may publish interviews or guest posts that are in part or entirely written by others. I publish these posts because I have a genuine interest in the people or the information provided in the posts and because I believe that my readers will to. I do not receive compensation for these posts nor do I compensate others.
- As a registered affiliate with Get It Scrapped, Amazon, Log Your Memory and Layout A Day, I can receive paid commissions for referring their products and services to my readers. However, I will only use affiliate links to recommend products and/or services that I love.
- I am a paid member of the staff at both Get It Scrapped and Masterful Scrapbook Design. However, the wages paid to me by their owner is not a form of sponsorship.
- I also am currently or have been a creative/design team member for a number of designers and manufacturers, in which I receive free product in exchange for using and promoting these same products. I make it a point to work with designers and companies that fit my personal style, so that using their products benefits my personal crafting efforts, just as much as it benefits their marketing efforts. The free products I receive from these designers and companies is not a form of sponsorship.
- On occasion I host giveaways on my blog. The items that are given away on this blog are either purchased by myself or in some cases donated by others--in which it will be clearly stated in the post who has donated the product I am giving away. These donations are not a form of sponsorship.
- If at any point in time my blog does receive or offer sponsorship this information will be made available to my readers.
If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.