Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Friday I'm In LOVE!

I've got it all for you today...

a SONG, a LAYOUT and FRIDAY'S FIVE all rolled into one post!

First let the Cure make you smile!



Next have a look at my latest layout of the same name featuring my gorgeous SIL and some fun NEW products at Oscraps...


Check out:
Biograffiti's Distressed Day Stamps
One Little Bird's Air Time Kit
Paislee Press' Press Packet No. 2 
And finally five things I LOVE...

1. Lately, I am really loving the colors turquoise, yellow and gray used together!

2. I love all of the cool techniques I am seeing with the Slice...I definitely have to get me one of those!

3. I am loving my SMASH journal...the pen/gluestick combo...GENIUS!

4. I love that I've had the oppotunity to learn from so many awesome scrapbookers over the last year at MSD and am definitely looking forward to what's in store for the next year.

5. I love woodgrain...papers, rub-ons, alphas...you name it!

4 comments:

Kiwi The Kreator said...

Hubbs or one of the kids must have slipped me something because I THOUGHT I already commented on this post! UNLESS you just haven't moderated it yet! I'll just comment again just in case! I love how amazing this page is and HOW MUCH you and your SIL look alike! I'll "see you" tonight!

Amy Kingsford said...

Thanks you so much Keandra! I was so :( that I missed your webinar last night...things get a little crazy at our house around dinner time! However I am looking forward to reserving some time and listening to the recordings and spending some time scrapbooking! Have I mentioned how excited I am that you're joining us this month...I know...only about a hundred times...but once more can't hurt ;)

Kiwi The Kreator said...

I understand CRAZY a little more than I'd like to...make sure you read my blog post to understand JUST how much craziness I experienced the night of the webinar! I have to listen to it too...to make sure I don't sound like Carrie's mommy crazy!!! I SOO appreciate you recommending me!!!

Amy Kingsford said...

I'm sure you sounded great...I can't wait to hear it. And I'm very happy to have recommended you...your style is fabulous and your creative process is so resourceful! I knew others would be just as wowed as I was...you got a follower for life in me baby! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...