Monday, January 3, 2011

Note To Self...It Only Gets Better!

Leading up to the birth of my second son Jasper Jameson on Dec. 26th, I was very inspired to go back and scrapbook some of the photos of my first son Caleb and his birth.  It was so great to look back on those photos and remember that very special moment--reminding me all the time that another very special moment was just around the corner!


Above is one of my favorites of those such layouts--in which I reflected back on the birth of my first son. I now realize that at that exact moment there was no way that I could have known that this was merely the beginning of the joy I would experience as a mother--and aimed to capture that sentiment in this layout!


And as proof that it truly does only get better...this time around we were able to capture matching mother and baby smiles! 
  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...