Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Countdown to Baby...Day 15

I got a little caught up in the "hustle and bustle" of the holidays, but I assure you we have not stopped counting down the last few weeks before our little star is born!  With only five days left-- it's going to be a Very Merry Jasmas for the Collard clan!

The induction has been scheduled for December 26th, and we're all very busy getting things ready for Christmas and Baby!  I've finished the last of the my photo gifts and finally mailed the last of my packages yesterday...cutting it close (as always).  I wrapped the very last of our presents this morning and tucked it under the tree. Still looking here and there for a few stocking stuffers--but in all it appears as though everything is in order for our visit from Santa! I wish I could say the same for our visit from Japser!  One by one I'm checking things off my "Before Baby Comes" list...with no real end in sight, but as most of us mothers know...they come whether we're ready or not...lol!

My nesting instinct kicked in a little late this time around, so I'm just putting the final touches on our "little partridge in a pear tree" nursery!  Here's a sneak peek...but look forward to seeing it in a bit more detail in the New Year!






I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and we'll be seeing you soon with pictures of our new family member!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...