Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ready to Get Your Doodle On!?

I know I sure am! Michelle Houghton's Oodles of Doodles class began yesterday at Get It Scrapped! and I for one couldn't wait to get started! If your fascinated by this new "Zentangle Craze"...then Lesson One is totally for you! If your looking to improve your doodling skills or to bring that whimsical look to your scrapbooking los and projects...then Michelle's class is sure to impress! Its not too late to register! Michelle is a master at breaking down the art of doodling, into manageable steps--so from someone who used to be "doodling-impaired"--if you're thinking you can't do this...I say to you... YOU CAN

1 comments:

scrapweaver said...

Thanks so much for posting Amy! I love having you in class!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...