Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Goodnight...Sleep Tight...

Do you have a piece of furniture that you can't live without? If your house was on fire...would you go in after it. Maybe a family heirloom or just a comfy piece that you've grown fond of. As part of Wacky Wednesday at GIS's August Blog Challenge...we would love to hear about it!


Me for instance...I have several pieces of furniture that were in the running...my chair in the front room that is perfect for curling up next to the fireplace with hot cocoa and a good read--Caleb's vintage crib that has been used in Jake's family since the 1940s--or if it was possible to take with me (though it is cemented in the ground), the pergola that my husband and I built in our backyard this summer.

But when it comes right down to it...after working a 4am-1pm shift at work and then running all of my errands and taking my son swimming...the one piece of furniture I simply can't do without at this particular point in time, is my nice comfy bed....goodnight all! (yawn....stretch...)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...