Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mad Digital Skillz Class

I started a class on Mar. 9, on the Get It Scrapped website http://www.debbiehodge.com/, taught by Patti Knox from DD--Mad Digital Skillz. Just from the first class I learned the most amazing things about brushes. I thought I knew just about everything there was to know, but boy was I wrong. Here are some of the layouts I created with some of the new techniques I learned. I would REALLY encourage scrappers who are dabbling in digi, to look at the classes available online. They are so worth the money and you will absolutely fall in love with digital. Jessica Sprague also offers some great classes as well, at http://www.jessicasprague.com/. Some classes are video based (like Jessica's) others are handout based (like Patti's) but both kinds are easy to learn from.

CREATIVE TIP: Try using brushes along with the clone stamp in PS to create cut-outs and treatments for your photos!

"Space Needle": LiveE Design's Sun Fun Papers, Atomic Cupcake's Rub-On and Painted Edge Actions, K Perteit's Stamped Block Brush (photos), Grunge Diamond Brush from Brusheez, Milano CK Lovenote and Demi Pump Fonts.

"4 Generations of Love": Karen Lewis's About a Boy Kit, K. Perteit's Fabric Swatch Brushes, Mary Wise's Calligraphy Box Brushes (background) Shabby Princess Vintage Flower Alpha Buttons and Staples, CK Lovenote and Impact fonts.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...