Wednesday, September 7, 2011

While I Was Walking


So my husband and I have recently taken up walking...

Exercise and I have never really been on a first name basis, but there is something about taking the time out of the day for a nice walk that really opens your eyes and your mind to the world around you.  I can undoubtedly say that each time I go on a walk I happen upon something spectacular.

Whether we're out with the kids, just walking around our neighborhood...


Okay...so they were happier when the walk started but that is our little Japser waving hello with his foot!


or walking along our favorite pathway...


This is just one of ten or so murals painted along the Ogden River Parkway


or taking a stroll downtown...


Yes...that is a giant skateboard bust!


or even out enjoying nature...


This beautiful wall of ivy is my new favorite spot!


The many wonders of walking never cease to amaze me!  Have you been on a walk recently?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...