Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thumbs Up Thursday: Coffee Shop's Color Bar Templates!

You know me when I find something I LOVE...I can't help but share it! And this week I just had to share these handy Color Bar Templates from The CoffeeShop Blog!


Now let me tell you what I love about these templates:

  • They're FREE!
  • They help to identify the prominent colors in my photo simply and quickly.
  • They help me to visualize obvious color schemes for my layouts.
  • And I can easily resize the template so that the photo is the size I need  for my layout and then print the color bar out alongside it to match my papers to!
If you'd like a little extra help matching the products for your layouts to your photos then definitely give these templates a try.  Just hop on over to the Coffee Shop to download these--and while your there, take a look at all of their fabulous actions, presets, storyboards and tutorials!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...