Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF: Thankful Thought No. 1

"The Little Things"

Sometimes I get so caught up in everything that's going on that I forget to take time to appreciate all of the little things--the things that truly make my life so wonderful.  Today I am thankful that even though I do find myself  ignoring these tiny details from time to time, that I am still able to slow down every so often and cherish the little things and realize how collectively they make up everything that is worth treasuring in life.

Speaking of thanks... a big thanks goes out to Kayleigh Wiles for inspiring me with her Thankful Thoughts posts over the past little while on her blog and to Ali Edwards for reminding us all to give thanks by introducing Thankful Thoughts

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

so glad you are joining in Amy!! I just picked up a mini album (turquoise of course!) from walmart yesterday. Can't wait to start filling the album when i print these things out :)

Amy Kingsford said...

That's such a good idea! Thanks for the motivation...I love the idea of acknowledging the little moments in life...its a great reminder of how thankful we really should be!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...