Thursday, November 18, 2010

From My Playlist: A New Challenge from Biograffiti!

As is usual with every holiday season, I've over-extended myself with projects and to-dos, crafting and family fun!  But when I saw this super fun challenge...I had to add one more "MUST DO" onto the pile.  Each week my pal, who just so happens to be one of my favorite digi designers, Molly A.K.A Biograffiti, is putting on a challenge--complete with a freebie and prizes...and EVERYONE is welcome to join in the fun!  Visit Molly's blog to find out more about how the challenge works!

This week's challenge was inspired by Susan Tedeschi's "Feel the Love that Music Brings" and Molly has an adorable freebie and an awesome mini kit (just $3.19) available in her shop at Oscraps today!


Looking forward to seeing all of your los! Good Luck with the challenge!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...