Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth!

We celebrated most of our festivities earlier in the week as Jake works over this weekend....so I celebrated the Fourth a little differently this year...but I definitely had just as much fun!


 Instead of hot dogs and fireworks, my Fourth of July was more represented by glitter and glue.  I celebrated by taking my much anticipated July Kit from Crazy Daisy out of the box and having some fun!  If you haven't ordered your July Kit, you should hop on over and grab one.  This kit is the perfect compliment to all of your holiday pictures!  And don't forget to stop by the Crazy Daisy blog over the next month to see how all of the Daisies used their kits and for great tips and tutorials from the Crazy Daisy Team, including some ideas from me on using paint in your layouts!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...