Monday, June 14, 2010

Some Great News!

Creative Juices No. 16 Template by Biograffiti and Expectantly Yours Kit by Emily Powers, both available at Oscraps.

I am happy to announce that my husband and Caleb and I are expecting an addition to our family in the next six and a half months.  My due date is Jan. 8th!  And though we're hoping maybe our little one decides to make a slightly early arrival so that we can avoid paying two deductibles...AGAIN...most importantly we are hoping for a health baby!  While Jake is crossing his fingers for a little girl (ok I am too) we won't know for another ten weeks! 

As if that news isn't exciting enough I am also happy to share that this will be my last week at work!  And then I will be able to stay home with my beautiful son and work on replacing Daddy as his favorite parent! And while Jake has left some big shoes to fill, I'm certainly going to try! 

And my final piece of good news...I am also going to be working on putting together a class for Get It Scrapped over the next month or so!  GIS has been my online home now for a year and a half and I am so excited to be able to contribute to it in this capacity.

3 comments:

Katrina Kennedy said...

Congratulations to you and your growing family :)

scrapweaver said...

Yeah yeah yeah! Congratulations on all three! Baby and staying home yipee!
I am way excited to see what you put together for GIS! I will be first in line!

Kelly said...

How exciting. I too have been blessed to stay at home with the little one. I know you're going to enjoy every minute of it. Congrats on your growing family! Love the layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...