Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nifty Trick

In preparation for Lynn Weber's class Fun Photo Effects, at Get It Scrapped, I'm finishing up her self-paced intermediate photo editing class this week...and boy am I learning some cool stuff...this is my favorite so far:


My SIL Sariah was serving her mission when my husband and I were married nearly 4 years ago...we joked about having a cardboard cutout there of her for photos...but this turned out to be much easier and cheaper! My husband's other sister and her family were from out of sate and they weren;t able to make it either...unfortunately I don;t think my skills are quite up to adding entire families yet...but I'll keep working at it!

Have you always wanted to learn to insert people into you photos...well pop on over to http://www.debbiehodge.com/ and check out Lynn's classes!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...