Thursday, June 18, 2009

In Transit!


Yeaaaaa! The 12x12 canvas I won from the Get It Scrapped chat with Katrina Kennedy is already on its way and I can't wait to see it! I decided to give it as a father's day gift...I took some awesome pictures at the Crandall Mine Memorial and made a collage for my father-in-law. When I receive the canvas I will update this post with a photo...but for now here's the JPEG I sent to Pixel2Canvas. Check them out...they have an Artist program that allows for great customization of your canvases. Great Customer Service, and very fast order processing, I placed my order on Monday and will receive it Friday! They have a great customer gallery, where you can read real testimonials and see a variety of photographer's finished products.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...