Monday, March 30, 2009

A Work in Progress


So I'm trying hard to finish my son's baby album, before he turns two! Its a paper scrap book, but I decided to try something fun with his family tree page, so I'm doing this page digitally. I'm still trying to scrounge up pictures of all of my family and Jake's but here's a rough start, I think this would make a a great paper scrap page, but I'm kinda trying to use what I have in stock (I promised Jake, since I've gone primarily digital), so instead of purchasing a whole bunch of new stuff for the page, I decided to use some of my digital supplies instead, because they never run out and I can make them whatever size, shape or color I need them to be. So here's a sneek peak, I'll post all of the credit info, when I get it all finished.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...