Saturday, March 14, 2009

Terra Chic












Well today I will be spending most of the day outside painting our pergola that we're building in our backyard. So not much time for scrapping, but I will leave you with a little sneek peek at a new kit I'm designing, so far I'm done with 7 of the 9 papers(so the elements are from other designers), but I wanted to see how they look together...tell me what you think. It was inspired by the color scheme we are using in our back yard, earth and metal tones, but I gave the colors a boost--hence the name Terra Chic!
CREATIVE TIP: Try designing your own papers and elements, you'd be suprised how easy it is, granted it takes more time, but it costs less and keeps your designing skills sharp!
"Doggy Dancing" : Boho Frames Brushes from Scrapnfonts, Brass Paper Clip from Shabby Princess, Jane Austen font from Dafont, Papers from Scrappydoo (me).
"Downtown Seattle" : Staples, Flower Charms, and Photo Holders from Shabby Princess, Torn Notebook paper from Jessica Sprague's HAFH kit, CK Rugged font.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...