Monday, March 16, 2009


My son started walking last night! YIPPPEEE!!! So I've spent most of the day walking here and there with him, to build up his confidence. But I did have a few minutes during nap time to let my family know of Caleb's newest milestone, and to do a Quickpage, using some new elements I got from various websites. I spotted this hanger on a layout from my class gallery and had to have it. While shopping I spotted that Peppermint Creative is having a huge sale--50% off of their discontinued items. Check it out, the sale is going on until the end of April I believe http://www.peppermintcreative.com/. !

CREATIVE TIP: If your short on time, but just have to get that photo scrapped, just use a quickpage and add new elements to it and give it a personalized touch!

"I Feel...": All hung up embellishment pack from KPerteit, Metal embellishments and hanging font from Shabby Princess, Quickpage from retrodiva, Memories brush from Brusheezy and CK Rugged font.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...