Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Almost Time!

I just wanted to update everyone that "The Move" is in motion!

I have been hard at work getting my new site up with all of the new features in place for my readers and I will be launching the site in full beginning on Dec. 12. If you have not done so already, sign-up to receive an email containing specific launch details HERE



I have already updated the feeds so that those of you following should now be receiving my new site's feed.  Double check your feed-reader and if you are not receiving the new feed--which should contain a few new posts that I've linked to below--then you may need to update the feed manually.  Please do so by adding the following feed url to your feed-reader of choice:  http://www.amykingsford.com/feed.

Finally, feel free to head on over and start poking around!  My new site can be found at http://amykingsford.com and while I will be continuing to make a few changes here and there before the launch I'd love for all of you to pop on over and get acquainted with the new layout.  Here are a few of the posts you may have missed out on:

Free Gratitude Printable--Just in Time
Turn Your Office Supplies Into Awesome Mini Albums
Ideas to Help YOu Replicate Digital Techniques On Your Paper Pages

I look forward to seeing you all there and Thank You for your continued support!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Oooooh Amy! I've never stopped by your blog before, so nice!!! Can't wait to see it on the new site! I've been trying to start my blog for about a year now, I just need to do it already!!! Stay well!!

Marisa

Amy Kingsford said...

Hi there Marisa--I'm glad you could stop by! I've been on a bit of hiatus while I've been working on my new site and I'm excited to get back to the blogging part--which I truly love! Great to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...