Monday, June 13, 2011

Mojo Monday: Using Prompts and Challenges to Light the Fire!

Have you got a case of the Mondays?  Everyone loses their scrappy mojo once in a while.  When it happens to me I turn to the amazing ladies around me who are always quick to offer inspiration in the form of challenges and prompts.  Here are a few of my favorite resources and the pages they've inspired!

Lisa Dickinson's Lift This Page!

Capture Your 365's Monthly Photo Checklists

Paula Gilarde's Ad Inspiration Challenge

Get It Scrapped's Sketch Archive

Ali Edward's Thankful Thoughts

One Little Bird's New 52

Kayleigh Wiles' Colour Challenge 

The next time your searching for inspiration to jump-start your next layout, try taking inspiration away from one of the many challenges and prompt resources available to you.  

Do you have a favorite challenge blog or spot for inspiration?  I'd sure love to hear about it in the comments!

10 comments:

kayleigh said...

Such a fun layout that you created based on the challenge - i LOVE it :)

Amy Kingsford said...

thanks Kayleigh! And thank you for the inspiration ;)

*Paula* said...

Awesome post Amy! Thanks for linking :)

Amy Kingsford said...

No problem! A big thanks to you Paula for the weekly inspiration! I'm in need of it lately...something about summer ;)

Danielle Barbe said...

oh how beautiful! these are definitely inspiring!

(love your blog! so cute!)

Amy Kingsford said...

Thanks Danielle...glad you stopped by!

amy lee mallory said...

I came by to see your entry for Kayleigh's color challenge and wow, I get to see many fabulous pages! These are gorgeous, Amy!

Amy Kingsford said...

Thanks Amy...I'm so flattered that you stopped by!

Anonymous said...

Linked to your blog from Kayleigh's blog colour challenge. What a great LO. Love the design and textures. BettyJoR

Amy Kingsford said...

Thanks BettyJo! I had so much fun with Kayleigh's challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...