Monday, May 16, 2011

This Meet & Greet Monday...


Sorry about the hiatus, between birthday celebrations, the re-introduction of potty training, spring cleaning (yes I know spring is pretty much over...lol) and the blogger maintenance, it has been over a week that I have shared with all of you!  Did you miss me?  Well I certainly missed you!  So I thought I'd share a little bit of link love with you to get the ball rolling again!
This adorable etsy shop offers fun photo props for children--don't believe me...check out their lens monsters!

Trying to get your house--neigh your life in order?  Check out all of the resources
 available at Fly Lady to help you on your way! 

Not only does this lady have a business minded head on those shoulders but she's a ton of fun too...I love her book, her blog and she has several coaching programs available too!

This etsy shop's camera strap covers are fashionable and comfortable...check them out!

This self-paced class with template expert Kayleigh Wiles is a steal! It includes great ideas for getting the most from your digital templates and sketches and three FREE digital templates to get you started!

Two Happy Mamas Blog Design
Check out their pre-made blog design packages--they make everything so simple, not to mention SUPER cute! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...