Try reusing the backings from your chipboard alphas and stickers as masks, to use along with your spray inks and paints. Here's how:
- When you remove the backing from your chipboard alphas and accents there is a glossy side and a paper side.
- Add a removable adhesive to the paper side and adhere it to the area of your project you wish to mask.
- Spray ink or paint over the mask.
- Remove excess ink from the glossy side of the mask by dabbing at it with a rag, before removing the mask from your project, to avoid any unwanted transfer of ink.
- Store your new mask on a piece of tinfoil or wax paper.
Have Fun and Keep it Frugal!