Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Monday Meet & Greet



Thanks for joining me for another Monday Meet & Greet!  I hope you'll enjoy being introduced to some of my favorites, as much as I enjoy sharing them with you!


I just love her bright and cheerful digital elements and papers.  

I was so excited to see my favorite crafty, vintage mama's blog
 featured in this quarter's issue of Artful Blogging! 

Everything this woman touches is gold! Check out her blog to see 
all of the projects she's got going on right now, including daily art
 journaling and photos, monthly digital downloads, and
 a huge stash of FREE photography tutorials. 

This class by Tami Taylor is being offered at Get It Scrapped 
beginning April 4th.If you've ever taken a class with Tami, then
 you know when it comes to inspiration she knows how to bring it!

Check out their huge gallery of free Blogger templates and 
backgrounds or they also offer several premium templates
 at the bargain price of $5.

This adorable Etsy shop offers an extensive selection of handmade
 paper and craft supplies that are absolutely breathtaking! 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...