Tuesday, February 15, 2011

McGyver's Toolbox: Three Products I Love!

I am totally in love with the products below...check them out and see if your crafting could benefit from one or more of them!

Friskars Fingertip Craft Knife can be used just like your exacto knife, but with much more control!  My friend Brenda gave this too me a year ago and I haven't been able to put it down!  It takes a bit of getting used to but makes cutting out letters or details from your patterned paper much easier!


Provo Craft's Terrifically Tacky Tape:  I was introduced to this magnificent adhesive by scrapbooking expert Tania Willis in her class Scrapbooking With Fabric.  But not only does it work wonders with fabric, but it also works great with other problem materials like your metal charms/plaques, bulky flowers, and glass pebbles.


Darice's Rhinestone Setter:  While these are generally thought to be used only on fabric, I enjoy using mine with my scrapbooking and crafting, as well.  With this tool and the adhesive backed rhinestones, you can design your very own bling! And with the interchangeable applicator tips, this makes keeping track of and positioning your rhinestones much easier. 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...