Monday, February 28, 2011

100 Followers!

WOW!  When I first started this blog 2 years ago it was a way of sharing my scrapbook layouts and photographs and a little bit of everyday life with my extended family.  Soon I was participating in fun blog challenges and becoming engrossed in other people's blogs and all of the wonderful information and creativity out there.  Now I enjoy sharing my ideas, and the things/people I find inspiring, as well as a small glimpse into my life each week. To some bloggers "100 Followers" may be no big thing...but to me, it is a milestone I never dreamed imaginable! Blogging has been a great outlet for me over the past few years to be able to talk about and share the things I love with people who are genuinely interested and I sincerely thank each and every one of you for listening!

5 comments:

Patrice said...

100 followers is huge! Two years, huh? Now I know what to aim for!

Amy Kingsford said...

Oh you're a sweetheart Patrice...thanks again for following!

mwgrover said...

Congratulations! That's a delightful accomplishment! Keep going!

Lish said...

Congratulations!

I found you through Indie Biz - hope we can become blog pals :)

Amy Kingsford said...

I stopped in at your blog...its fantastic! You'll be seeing a lot of me there ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...