Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New 52: Week 3

Okay...so I'm a little behind (on more counts than one), but thats okay...better late than never right?!  After careful consideration (and a much needed kick in the rear from my "Creating Daily" prompt for today) I've decided that my NEW52 Project for the week should be to get started with my very first creative journal.

I've always loved the idea of keeping a journal and am in total awe of those who manage to keep up with them--however this is something I've struggled with for the past 28 years!  So this year I'm forcing myself to keep a journal...


I'm warning you now that I probably won't write in it every day!  Some days I may have time to practice my art journaling in it and other days maybe only time for a list of things that inspire me or a thought or two--the important part is that I keep one.  One day I hope to look back on it and watch myself evolve into the woman that I am slowly becoming over the years.

5 comments:

peppermint said...

I have always wanted to try art journaling, I'm so jealous! I wouldn't even know where to start, I'm so paper and glue challenged. That's really cool!

scrapweaver said...

Love the idea and the start is stunning! Good luck!

Sue said...

I keep a journal on my bed-side-table and before I go to sleep, I take a minute or two to write a few lines each evening. I'm a creature of habit & routine, so this works well for me! Your journal looks beautiful ... very creative!

Christi said...

Yeah, I'm not a journal girl either but I think of my blog as a journal so I'm not so hard on myself. LOL

Amy Kingsford said...

Thanks for the tip Sue! And if I end up not carrying out this goal...I suppose thanks for the out Christi...lol ;) Thanks for stopping by! Off to go see what your all up to this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...