Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just a Peek...

Here's just a tiny peek at what I've been up to with my Crazy Daisy kit this month!  With so many fun colors and embellishments to work with...once I sat down with it, the inspiration just started flowing!  An excellent SUMMER kit if you're looking for a coordinated kit+mini album, to get all of those "fun in the sun" pics onto pages!




To see what the rest of the "Crazy Daisies" are up to or for a closer look at the August kit visit the Crazy Daisy website! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

2 comments:

katie said...

Hey, I'm just checking in with you! I used the "10 Things I Love About Summer" pocket on the cover of my mini, too! Your pages are looking so cute. And I meant to tell you -- I am in love with the free spirited vibe of your K is for Kissable and Music Major layouts last month! :)

Amy Kingsford said...

Well thanks Katie...I have loved looking at all of your artisitc los as well...you have such a style about you! Your pages are always always so inspiring and so original!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...