Monday, July 26, 2010

What I've been up to...

So I'm sure you all read my previous post about embarking on the new adventure of being a stay at home mom!  Who knew being a SAHM was so much more demanding then being a full time mommy with a part-time job?  At least that's what it seems like sometime.  But I've certainly had fun adjusting to the waters!

This July has been a busy one!  With all of the hiking and camping and swimming and playing...I've barely had time to breathe...let alone get my scrappy on!  However I have had a few opportunities to be creative this month and now that I have a moment to myself I'd like to share what I've been up to.

Here's a look at this month's Crazy Daisy Kit and all of the fun I had with it!

Lamb Days 2010


 K is for Kissable

Carefree

Star Light, Star Bright

Music Major

And here's a few pictures of the July Mini too!





This month I also had the wonderful opportunity to visit my husband's family and take some photos of my beautiful sister-in law and her fiance for their engagement photos! And while I was originally very nervous about my first photo shoot that did not involve my favorite two year old...I think we all had a lot of fun and I was quite pleased with the way the photos turned out too.  Here are just a few of my favorites...aren't they an adorable couple?!





Well there you have it...this month has been far from a productive scrappy month for me...but as you can see I'm still alive and kickin'! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...