Monday, April 12, 2010

Digi Heaven!

I'm sure those of you that frequent my blog can tell that there are three kinds of weeks in my life: (1) a "Busy Week", where there tends to be little time for blogging, (2). "Paper Weeks" where I find myself submerged in my latest kit or paper purchase and (3)"Digi Weeks" where I sit at my computer days at a time playing around with every bit of digi goodness I can get my hands on!

This week I just so happen to be in "Digi Heaven!"  Check out some of these amazing digi products that I've found soooo inspiring, that I couldn't help but share!

1. Creative Juices Templates by Biograffiti- They're so effortless, yet versatile!  Check out all ten in Biograffiti's store @ ScrapArtsit.


2. Stitched Down No 1. by ErinINK- I absolutely love these stitches...they're so chunky, yet realistic.  I LOVE to add stitching to my digital pages for realism and texture...and lately I find myself reaching for these! Check them out  here.



3. EVERYTHING Aja Abney!-  This past week she held a 50% off sale and I went wild!  I absolutely love her natural meets funky style! The lo below features papers and elements from her Breezy and Mindy's World Kits.



4. Funky Color Palettes- Like those in Emily Powers recent Collab Kits! Umbrella Built For Two (w/ Leora Sanford), Ordinary Day (w/ Paislee Press) and Nature Boy.  Check out her store @ Oscraps for a little color in your life!



5. The Spring Junque Collection @ House of 3- These fabulous papers, borders, and stickers are so vivid and chic, yet have a sweet vintage charm to them.  I couldn't wait to use them!


 

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

wow wow!!!!! YOu are making me want to try some digi scrapping! Your layouts are beautiful, I love all the fun, bright colors.

Melissa~ said...

Oh, I absolutely, *love* the "swing" one! I really have to learn some digital scrapping techniques. It looks so fun.

Your layouts are all gorgeous! (love your background too.)

♥ Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...