Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Living Out Loud!

I think most of you have realized by now...that I don't do very many scrapbook pages about myself...and thats something I've been working on this year! But with Debbie Hodge's Scrap Your Story--a FREE 11-week class offered every Tuesday on the Get It Scrapped Homepage, its becoming a lot easier to become inspired to scrap one's self! Check out all of the lessons that have been released so far here. And get motivated to SCRAP YOUR STORY!


With the help of Debbie's first lesson, and some great new digi products by ErinINK, including her Living Out Loud Template.  I created this lo to commemorate my new journey!

Products by Erin INK and HGD by Laurie Ann--available at ScrapArtist.com

Hope to see all of your faces featured on layouts in the Get it Scrapped Gallery very Soon!

1 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful layout and what a great pic of you!!! Good for you, scrapping more about yourself. I can't wait to see more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...