Saturday, March 6, 2010

2009 in 9000 Words

In the month of January, I saw the 2009 Photo Recaps everywhere and told myself...I should do that!  Here we are two months later (story of my life...lol!) and thanks to the inspiration of my friend Katrina Kennedy and her Saturday Snapshot Prompt from GIS's "Get It Blogged Challenge!",  I've finally been motivated into action!  So without further ado here's my favorite pics of 2009...and you'll never believe it...but there not ALL of Caleb!


So if a picture is worth a thousand words and I can count correctly...that makes 9,000 words about 2009! (If you're not sure about the math, don't take my word for it...check out Katrina's Blog!)
 However, if the pictures aren't enough, here's a brief summary of what each of these pictures mean to me! (going from right to left, top to bottom)

1. This was Caleb's first dandelion...many more would follow, but I feel very fortunate to have been able to capture his look of wonder as he handled his first!

2. Jake and Caleb will always share a special bond, that was forged in stone this very year...

3. This year we enjoyed many days in our pool, but the days my niece and nephew joined us were always the BEST!

4. Our day trip to Joe's Valley this year with Jake's family was memorable for all!

5. Sometimes you just stare out at the world and feel honored that GOD would place his creation in your hands! 

6. Other times you wonder how GOD could trust you with something so PERFECT!

7. This picture for me embodies two very important things in my life: Family and Faith.

8. Most days Caleb is fearless and ready to take on the world...I've learned to cherish the days that he is unsure and seeks the guidance of his mommy and daddy!

9. The world is place of magic and wonder...I feel truly blessed to be a part of it!

These photos brought to you by the graces of my wonderful new Nikon P90, fabulous photography and editing teachers like Lynn Weber and Katrina Kennedy, fun photo textures and actions by Emily Powers and Coffee Shop Actions and an amazing husband who allowed me to spend all of our money on those things...lol! 

1 comments:

Cheryl McCain said...

Amy, this is precious! Great job on the blog challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...