Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside!

We just got back from a wonderful sledding trip not far from our home...Caleb's first! And BABY its cold outside! But you wouldn't know it to look at my new blog would you...I decided it was time for a face lift...and here in Utah where the temps are averaging 10 degrees, I thought a change that wouldn't remind me of the cold was in order!



The cold didn't seem to bother Caleb much...here he is literally rolling in the snow.I have a feeling this won't be out last snow day...so momma needs to get her some snow pants! 

4 comments:

Tamarra said...

great photo .. stopped in to see the background LOVE it.. it's so you.. :)

Amy Kingsford said...

Thanks Tami!

Chris aka Scrappylassie said...

I thought the picture showed our next project...JK(as you always say) I am too old to make one!!!!:)

Seriously, you know how I feel about Caleb and his photos...What a great photo and love the black and white (or sepia?)Snowdays were my one of favorite memories of motherhood...not the dressing them up and trying to get a toddler to push when putting on his boot, only for 5 min...then all the snow coming in the house when they say, "MOMMY- I'm cold!!!!!!!!" and taking it all off again...but the fun we had sleighing, snowball fights, and tracking prints in the snow of deer and wild animals in our yard. YOU always capture the feeling and personality of the moment in your photos!!!!

Chris aka Scrappylassie said...

Another comment...I'm on a roll....Love the new graphics...The colors and design are so cheerful and welcoming.Just adding that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...