Sunday, August 23, 2009

Speaking of Scraps...

On this Scrap Sunday, Tania Willis is challenging the members at GIS to take to their blogs and write about 1) a scrap project in the works; 2) how we organize our scraps; or 3) where we scrap. I can't wait to see what everyone is working, their scrappy spaces and get a whole bunch of great new tips on organizing my scraps! But in the meantime I'd like to share my contribution to Scrap Sunday with all of you.

I recently received a free 8x8 Shutterfly album, from the Designer Digitals DigiCrop in SLC, so I'm working on 20 custom digital pages for this album that I have entitled "Scraps of My Life". This is my cover and I hope to fill the rest of the book with some of the layouts that manifest from Jessica Sprague's Beautiful Evidence :20 pages in 20 days online event.

Needless to say I will be busy over the next three weeks, finishing up my archived classes from GIS (ie art journaling, photo editing, handmade embellishments), taking my new class at the Sraground and playing with my kit on its way from Scrap This Kit, not to mention getting ready for Get It Scrapped's fall line of classes! Ready... set...SCRAP!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...