Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Scrappy Hiatus Comes to an End!

Thanks to Michelle at GIS and Sarah at the Scrap Queen http://www.thescrapqueen.com/ , and a little help from my niece Alexys (use the purple brad...no the pink flower!) my scrappy hiatus has come to an end. I used some of the great techniques I learned in Jessica Spragues photo editing class to paint some color into this black and white photo...making it a fun hybrid experience! And I was totally inspired by this awesome kit I won from Michelle's Oodles of Doodles class. The minute I opened it I new exactly who it was meant for! Alexys is quite the accessorizor though don't you think? Each piece on this lo and its exact placement, had to have Lexy's stamp of approval! Hope you like it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...