Monday, May 18, 2009

In a Rut?!

I think I've worked my way out of this funk I've been in for the last week, just too tired to do anything! Maybe its the weather, maybe its work, not sure but I was burnt out! Back on track for this week though. I've scrapped 16 layouts in the past few days, I got some new scrappy stuff to inspire me! I cleaned my house...its a mess agin, but it was done at one point this week! And I fianlly went grocery shopping and got some more Diet Coke, which truthfully was the root of all my problems. Take a look at some of the los I completed today... These are for the final week of the GIS other May I challenge...I didn't get them done in time for the third weeks drawing but at least I'll have them for the final drawing and I am just happy that I completed them...I made a personal goal to complete all 72 and hopefull I'll accomplish that regardless of the drawing deadlines!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...