Sunday, May 31, 2009

Facebook...

Facebook is the coolest thing since Rainbow Bright (and I am not talking your run of the mill childhood obsession, I'm talking full-blown, mom has to sneak her away in the night to clean her, kinda obsession)! This is how it is with facebook and my husband and I. He gets his turn with the computer when he pries the computer from my sweaty sleeping hands! Just kidding, its not that bad yet! But on a more serious note, I did spend the entire day catching up with old school friends...most of which I never thought I'd see or hear from again...how cool is that...yeah Facebook is definitely the bees knees (what does that mean anyway?). So feeling inspired by all of the nostalgia in the air, I completed the following layout in honor of all of my old friends I reconnected with thanks to facebook! Also I have to give credit to my scrappy friend hopeyanna...I loved the facebook overlay so much I had to scraplift your idea...thanks for the inspiration!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...